Tuesday, June 28, 2016

~~~~ I WENT TO MY FIRST CONVENTION! ~~~~

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to my very first convention. It was AMAZING!!! I belong to the Young Living Essential Oil community, but only know a few people that use the oils. I ended up connecting with a member from four hours away and we carpooled with two more from Minneapolis, MN to Salt Lake City, Utah! What a trip!

The event and people inspired me to get off my butt and do something! About 7 years ago some very difficult events took place. It has taken me years to begin to feel like myself again. Going to this event was such a boost up! I'm encouraged and feeling creative and energetic. I'm sharing it here to keep me accountable, to hopefully find others that are trying to come back from some serious struggles and put their life back together and yet others that might be interested in what I have to share. Which, of course, will really encourage me to keep going :)

I will teach essential oil classes locally and will develop an online presence as well.
  • I'm not sure where I will share these from, keep checking back here :) Post to me if you have any suggestions or questions!
I will implement a set schedule of activities to include two family date nights a month, one make and take night, and one just for me activity.
  • These will be local, but if you would like me to share them with you, please reach out and let me know and I'll try to share the information online
I will continue 1/2 hour of personal growth every morning -
  •  I'm always open to suggestions! What do you love? 

And to continue the life group every Friday - this is just a local thing

WHEW! 

I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but if you do, could you please comment and encourage me on this endeavor? I know others out there have to have gone through trials as difficult as I have and understand how hard it is to get going again. I've felt so empty for so long, it's hard to find the umph to put myself out there again.

Just as hard is me asking for you to come alongside me and encourage me. I tend to take things in stride and just keep piling them on my own shoulders rather than lean on anyone else and/or burden them. So, I never ask others.

I'm asking and look forward to reading any and all comments and suggestions.

Thank you!
Tammey

Here are a few places to learn about the convention: 
https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/company/events/featured-events
https://www.flickr.com/photos/youngliving/albums/

Here are some articles covering the event:
http://www.kctv5.com/story/32322224/young-living-essential-oils-unveils-first-over-the-counter-products
 
This is me at the Salt Palace!

 Looking down at the presenters. What an amazing presentation and experience!

This beautiful photo of lavender was taken at the Young Living farm! 

One of the amazing women that encouraged me to go after my dreams and her husband (Yong Living Diamonds Vanessa Romero and Tom Nikkola)

No comments: